Wednesday, 18 July 2012

A Quick What I Wore

This is what I wore to work today:

Blue 1950s Dress from Pop Boutique, Bold Street
Belt from New Look ages ago
White Tights from Accessorize
Ballet Pumps from George
Black and White Fur - Luna's Own
This is my newest dress and I'm really loving it at the moment - the blues and bold pattern are so cheery. This is a standard outfit for me really - i.e. most days I wear a 1950s dress, white tights, ballet pumps, belt and cardy. It's pretty much a uniform. I don't really do much accessorising - I have lots of jewellery but I don't give it much thought.

This photo is at a bit of an odd angle, but Loony obviously wanted to be involved so how could I refuse? Plus the camera battery ran out shortly afterwards :)

Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty and Loony is too sweet for words! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you *blushes*. Loony may look sweet but we're convinced she's part lion! She's cute enough to get away with being so naughty... just

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete